Mocha Fireside Coffee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes6 cups mix (96 servings)
- 2-1/2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup Ovaltine chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To serve, add 1 tablespoon mix to 3/4 cup boiling water.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 43 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Mar 15, 2016
The person who gave this one star wasn't using something that you would put in coffee without lots of sugar. It's no wonder it tasted bad. Anyway, I haven't tried this yet, but it is a good option if you don't want to add all the sugar that the other recipes call for, 1 1/2 cups of sugar compared to 1/4 cup and 1 cup of Ovaltine Rich Chocolate. My kids love Ovaltine, so might give this a shot. Thanks for the option!
Feb 20, 2012
I used Hershey's dark chocolate cocoa. I found out I don't like the taste of cocoa.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.