Mocha Fireside Coffee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes6 cups mix (96 servings)
- 2-1/2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup Ovaltine chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To serve, add 1 tablespoon mix to 3/4 cup boiling water.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 43 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Dec 13, 2018
This is a super rich, sweet coffee drink! Easy to mix up, and perfect for packaging and adding to gift baskets!
Mar 15, 2016
The person who gave this one star wasn't using something that you would put in coffee without lots of sugar. It's no wonder it tasted bad. Anyway, I haven't tried this yet, but it is a good option if you don't want to add all the sugar that the other recipes call for, 1 1/2 cups of sugar compared to 1/4 cup and 1 cup of Ovaltine Rich Chocolate. My kids love Ovaltine, so might give this a shot. Thanks for the option!
Feb 20, 2012
I used Hershey's dark chocolate cocoa. I found out I don't like the taste of cocoa.