- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a blender or food processor, combine the creamer, sugar, coffee granules and cocoa. Cover and process until fine. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups total).
Reviews forMocha Coffee Mix
"Excellent mocha flavor. Whole family liked it, even one who does not drink coffee. It definitely has the mocha flavor. Will definitely make again - and give as gifts."