- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise*
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, water chestnuts, celery, onion and mayonnaise. Stir in cheese. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forMixed Vegetable Bake
"Love it! It had crunch & great texter. Did not have crackers so I used panco bread crumbs. It worked & it was great."