- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon browning sauce, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 to 4 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 3 to 4 medium green peppers, quartered
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 5 medium onions, quartered
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add the meat and vegetables. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Alternately thread beef, sausage and vegetable onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes. Turn kabobs; cook 6-8 minutes longer or until beef reaches desired doneness. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forMixed Grill Kabobs
"It was a hit for my daughters surprise birthday party. I used only chicken...and it was a crowd pleaser!"