- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Combine the salad greens, strawberries and almonds in a large bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl; pour over salad mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMixed Greens with Strawberries
"Really liked this! easy to fix and great flavor."
"Simple and delicious!"