Mixed Greens with Orange Juice Vinaigrette
Like a string of pearls on a little black dress, a vinaigrette is a classic way to dress a salad. A little oil, a little vinegar, a tangy infusion of orange juice and a sprinkle of orange zest are just enough—and not too much. —Kristin Bataille, Stamford, Connecticut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Place salad greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat.
Apr 2, 2012
This was delicious and super quick to make. I will definitely make again.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC