- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, toss greens with 1/4 cup vinaigrette; transfer to a serving dish. Top with oranges and onion. Serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMixed Greens with Orange-Ginger Vinaigrette
"Very tasty! The fresh ginger was a nice addition. Don't be tempted to try ground dry ginger. It's just not the same; trust me!"