Mixed Greens with Olives & Red Pepper
Plain salad greens look festive for the holidays when you toss in some sweet red pepper, red onion and sun-dried tomatoes. Top it all off with your favorite Italian dressing.—Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup garlic salad croutons
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, croutons, olives, onion, pepper and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Olives & Red Pepper in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014