Mixed Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing
The dressing for this salad is one of my favorites. It's a good balance of ingredients and coats the greens well.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes2 servings (3/4 cup dressing)
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, carrot and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 69 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Creamy Honey Mustard in Reminisce August/September 2010