Mixed Greens with Garlic-Basil Vinaigrette
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, basil, brown sugar, mustard, garlic and pepper. Divide salad greens between two plates; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 274 calories, 23g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 6, 2015
Delicious ! I loved this salad. I made it with dried cherries instead of cranberries since that's what I had on hand.
Oct 11, 2012
have had so many request for the recipe. this is a wonderful salad along side any type of beef dish
Jun 15, 2008
This dressing is fabulous as a marinade or condiment for grilled fish or chicken too. It's really great!