- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 quarts mixed salad greens
- 4 slices red onions, separated into rings
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- BLUE CHEESE DRESSING:
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoon chopped green onion
- In a large salad bowl, combine first four ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. Combine dressing ingredients; toss with greens mixture just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMixed Greens with Blue Cheese Dressing
"Just prepared this for a party later today and who doesn't love blue cheese - couldn't stop sampling it while I was making it. Delicious"