- 3-1/2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- Pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, red pepper, onion, oranges and mushrooms. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMixed Green Salad with Raspberry Dressing
"This was very good. I left out the mushrooms and used a whole small can of oranges to satisfy my taste."