This dessert is an all-time favorite at our house. Since it freezes well, you can make it ahead of time and simply get it our shortly before you need it. I usually cut it into serving-size pieces before freezing to make it even quicker to serve!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1. Combine flour, nuts and butter; pat onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes. Cool.
- 2. In a bowl, combine pudding mixes and milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Add 1 cup whipped topping and mix well; spread over crust. Spread pudding over cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer. Grate chocolate over top. Refrigerate overnight.
1 piece: 306 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC