Mission Baked Beans Recipe
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (28 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Combine all ingredients except cheese; mix gently. Place in a greased 2-qt. casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 475° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375°; bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 242 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 626mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 7g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Mission Baked Beans
"If you like spicy and like baked beans...you need to make this!"