Minute Steaks Parmesan Recipe
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons water
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 beef cube steaks (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the egg white, water and pepper. Set aside. On a plate, combine cracker crumbs and cheese. Dip each cube steak into the egg mixture, then coat with cracker/cheese mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, melt butter; brown steaks on both sides. Add pizza sauce and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Garnish with remaining crumb mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 185 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Minute Steaks Parmesan
"It was nice to find something different... My DH said this one is a keeper. only change I would make next time, is I will add some cheese the last min.. but very good."