- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons water
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cube steaks (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg white, water and pepper. Set aside. On a plate, combine cracker crumbs and cheese. Dip each cube steak into the egg mixture, then coat with cracker/cheese mixture. In a large skillet, melt butter; brown steaks on both sides. Add pizza sauce and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Garnish with remaining crumb mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMinute Steaks Parmesan
"It was nice to find something different... My DH said this one is a keeper. only change I would make next time, is I will add some cheese the last min.. but very good."