Minute Rice Southwestern Rice Salad
Total TimePrep 15 min + chilling
- 1 pkg (14 oz) Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup lightly crushed tortilla chips
- Prepare rice as directed on package. Place in large bowl; cool.
- Add beans, corn, peppers, onions, dressing and salsa; mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Top with crushed chips just before serving.
Jazz It Up: Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro or parsley just before serving.
Originally published as Southwestern Rice Salad in Taste of Home Quick & Easy Spring 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.