- 1 jar (10 ounces) peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring preserves and mint to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; set aside. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of peach mixture over fish. Broil 1 minute longer; turn, Broil 3-4 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basking once with remaining peach mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMinty Peach Halibut
"A good adaptable receipe. We used apricot preserves instead of the peach and it was still delicious."