Minty Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate mix features a tasty blend of mint and malt. We enjoy some each holiday season—especially after an evening of caroling! —Esther Lambright, Shipshewana, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes27 servings (6-3/4 cups mix)
- 2 cups chocolate malted milk powder, divided
- 1 cup butter mints
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- EACH SERVING:
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Chocolate mint reception stick candies, optional
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup malted milk powder and mints; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Add milk powder, chocolate drink mix and remaining malted milk powder; mix well. Store in airtight containers.
- For each serving, combine 1/4 cup mix and 3/4 cup boiling water; stir until dissolved. Garnish with stick candies if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 225 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Minty Hot Chocolate in Country Woman Christmas Volume 1
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.