- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Place cucumbers in a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil. Add the mint, parsley, sugar and orange zest; pour over cucumbers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring several times. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forMinty Cucumber Salad
"This is a very refreshing and tasty way to serve cucumbers! I substituted a combination of orange balsamic (1 Tbl.) and apple cider vinegar (3 Tbl.) for the red wine vinegar. It made the dressing a little dark, but was absolutely delicious!"