Minted Potato Salad
Here parsley adds a pretty green color while still allowing the subtle mint flavor to come through.—Shirley A. Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 20 min.
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Pinch pepper
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. Peel and cube; place in a medium bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add to potatoes and mix well. Chill for at least 1 hours before serving.