Minted Pea Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add peas and onion; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Editor's Note: 3 pounds of fresh peas, shelled and cooked for 3-5 minutes, may be substituted for the frozen peas.
3/4 cup: 214 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Minted Pea Salad
"This recipe is so easy to make and absolutely delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to make it again!"
"This dish appears as if it's a special treat. Must try it soon. Thank you for sharing your recipe Mrs. Orsburn."