Mint Tea Punch
This pretty punch prepared with green tea has a hint of mint, making it the highlight of any spring meal.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/2 quarts
- 10 cups water, divided
- 5 bags green tea with mint
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2-1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- 4 to 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- Floating Four-Leaf Clovers
- In a large saucepan, bring 5 cups water to a boil; add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar, pineapple juice, lemon juice and remaining water. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and food coloring if desired. Add Floating Four-Leaf Covers.
Originally published as Mint Tea Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.