- 10 cups water, divided
- 5 bags green tea with mint
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2-1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- 4 to 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- Floating Four-Leaf Clovers (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- In a large saucepan, bring 5 cups water to a boil; add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar, pineapple juice, lemon juice and remaining water. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and food coloring if desired. Add Floating Four-Leaf Covers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forMint Tea Punch
"This is a wonderful refreshing drink that I have used in my restaurant and enjoyed by everyone"