VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 cups water, divided
- 5 bags green tea with mint
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2-1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- 4 to 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- Floating Four-Leaf Clovers
- In a large saucepan, bring 5 cups water to a boil; add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar, pineapple juice, lemon juice and remaining water. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and food coloring if desired. Add Floating Four-Leaf Covers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Mint Tea Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p187
Reviews forMint Tea Punch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2012
"This is a wonderful refreshing drink that I have used in my restaurant and enjoyed by everyone"