Mint Mocha Shakes
Cool off with this yummy ice cream drink that delightfully blends chocolate, coffee and mint flavors. Field editor Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana shares the recipe for the frothy refresher.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 envelope (.77 ounce) instant cappuccino Irish cream mix
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 245 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Mint Mocha Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 2003