Cool off with this yummy ice cream drink that delightfully blends chocolate, coffee and mint flavors. Field editor Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana shares the recipe for the frothy refresher.
Recommended: 30 Desserts Made in a 13x9 Pan
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 envelope (.77 ounce) instant cappuccino Irish cream mix
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mint Mocha Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p61