Mint-Green Tea Yogurt Pops
Fans of green tea ice cream will love this refreshing frozen treat. The pops have a fresh, minty flavor that wins everyone over. —Barbara Lento, Houston, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + freezing
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 4 individual green tea bags
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup lime sherbet
- 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 12 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add honey, mint and tea bags; steep, covered, 30 minutes. Discard tea bags. Whisk in yogurt, sherbet and, if desired, food coloring until blended.
- Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Originally published as GREEN TEA COOLERS in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.