Fans of green tea ice cream will love this refreshing frozen treat. The pops have a fresh, minty flavor that wins everyone over. —Barbara Lento, Houston, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 57 Recipes with Fresh Herbs
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 4 individual green tea bags
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup lime sherbet
- 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 12 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add honey, mint and tea bags; steep, covered, 30 minutes. Discard tea bags. Whisk in yogurt, sherbet and, if desired, food coloring until blended.
- Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 12 pops.
Originally published as Mint-Green Tea Yogurt Pops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p225