Mint Dressing For Fruit
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mint, cilantro, oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and cumin. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 107 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 1, 2018
I made this for a family dinner and unfortunately it did not go over very well. The taste is hard to describe kind of tart/sour. The good thing was that I served it on the side so at least everyone was able to eat the fruit plain.