- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mint, cilantro, oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and cumin. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1 cup.
Reviews forMint Dressing For Fruit
"I made this for a family dinner and unfortunately it did not go over very well. The taste is hard to describe kind of tart/sour. The good thing was that I served it on the side so at least everyone was able to eat the fruit plain."