- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and creme de menthe; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. diamonds. Serve with dip. Yield: 1 dozen (3/4 cup dip).
Reviews forMint Dip with Brownies
"I really like the idea of a dip for brownies. The only thing I changed was to use powdered sugar in place of brown, and about double the amount. I will make these again! Great for Christmas or St Patty's day!"