Mint Chocolate Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 5 to 6 drops green food coloring, optional
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- In a small bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired. Add pudding mixes beat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in cream mixture and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 523 calories, 38g fat (22g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 6, 2012
Always requested at every event and family get to gether...and very easy to whip up!!
Nov 28, 2009
A delicious dessert, especially during the holiday season. It wasn't difficult to make and looks beautiful as part of your table spread.~ Theresa
Mar 23, 2008
This pie is WONDERFUL! I've made it for our church suppers. It tastes like the Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies-at least that's what people say that have tried it and look for it to appear on the dessert table at the suppers. It's definitely a winner-and really easy too!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.