- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 5 to 6 drops green food coloring, optional
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired. Add pudding mixes; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in cream mixture and chocolate chips. Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forMint Chocolate Pie
"Always requested at every event and family get to gether...and very easy to whip up!!"
"A delicious dessert, especially during the holiday season. It wasn't difficult to make and looks beautiful as part of your table spread.~ Theresa"