- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Sliced strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and all the way up the sides of a greased 6-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until blended. Fold in sour cream and whipped cream. Pour into crust (pan will be full). Refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forMiniature Lemon Cheesecake
"easy to make and tastes delicious! Only thing is I ended up with about 2 cups of extra filling... not sure why/how."