- 1 large zucchini (about 11 ounces), cut diagonally into 1/4 inch-slices
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup miniature pepperoni slices
- Minced fresh basil
- Preheat broiler. Arrange zucchini in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from heat just until crisp-tender, 1-2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper; top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Broil until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews forMini Zucchini Pizzas
"Great snack for game day! Used dried basil instead of fresh."
"I love that it's carb free since I'm on a diet. I fixed these for me while rest of family was having real pizza."
"These were REALLY good although messy but some of the best appetizers need napkins!! Need to let them sit for a while before serving."