Mini Rice Cake Snacks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 24 miniature honey-nut or cinnamon-apple rice cakes
- 2 medium fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons mandarin orange segments
- 3 tablespoons pineapple tidbits
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and marmalade until blended. Spread over rice cakes; top with fruit.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 81 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Jun 4, 2016
Used strawberries, mandarin oranges, grape and pineapple chunks. These don't hold well for long periods of time, the rice cake will get soggy. Fun treat.
Apr 22, 2011
these are very good and easy to make but you can't make them ahead of time or they get very soggy.