- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, cut into four lengthwise slices
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of one gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forMini Pretzel Pumpkins
"don't know what I did wrong, but the chocolate never melted, so therefore was applied to the pretzels in heavy splotches. will not be trying again"
"Family loves them and wants them all the time. Didn't use gumdrops"