VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, cut into four lengthwise slices
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of one gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Pretzel Pumpkins in Halloween Bookazine 2015 2015, p23
Reviews forMini Pretzel Pumpkins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2015
"Family loves them and wants them all the time. Didn't use gumdrops"