Mini Orange-Raspberry Trifles
Pound cake, raspberry pie filling and hot fudge topping make trifles hard to resist! For a fun party idea, have guests assemble their own.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- Place cake cubes in a large bowl. Drizzle with Triple Sec; toss to coat. Spoon 3 tablespoons pie filling into each of six parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Top with 1/3 cup cake cubes, 2 tablespoons hot fudge, 1/3 cup cake cubes and 3 tablespoons pie filling. Drizzle with additional fudge topping; dollop with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 471 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 78g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Mini Raspberry Trifles in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.