Mini Meat Loaves Recipe
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup water or whole milk
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and snipped
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs, water or milk, soup mix and bread crumbs. Add beef; mix well. Shape into 10 individual meat loaves about 4x2-1/2-in. each. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine sauce ingredients; pour over meat loaves. Bake uncovered at 350° for 45 minutes or until no pink remains, basting once or twice with sauce. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 334 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 944mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Mini Meat Loaves
"I got this recipe from my Grandma before she passed away and always serve it at birthday parties as mini meatloaves or meatballs. The kids love it, and everyone is always surprised at what's in it. I've been asked for the recipe many times."