Mini Meat Loaf Recipe
This recipe is a nice way to add vegetables to your diet...they add color, flavor and nutrition. Chili sauce makes a pretty and tasty topping for the single-serving loaf.—Lethea Weber, Newport, Arkansas
- 1/2 slice bread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon each chopped onion, celery and green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or ketchup, divided
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1. In a bowl, combine bread, carrot, onion, celery, green pepper, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of chili sauce. Add beef and mix well. Shape into a 3-in. x 2-1/2-in. loaf; place in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Top with remaining chili sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 299 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1183mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Mini Meat Loaf
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC