Mini Layered Salad Recipe
“I received this recipe from my dear aunt 20 years ago,” writes Carmen Edwards from Midland, Texas. “It’s my very favorite make-ahead salad and I’m happy to share it.”
- 2 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Line a 3-cup serving dish with lettuce. Layer with the onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and peas. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix; spread over the top. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 119 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 612mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Mini Layered Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC