Mini Italian Meat Loaves
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian tomato sauce
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six loaves.
- 2. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Spoon tomato sauce over loaves.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with pasta if desired.
1 each: 254 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 776mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Jan 3, 2011
Unfortunately, the flavor in these mini meat loaves was too plain for me.
Jun 26, 2008
this recipe is a wonderful family favorite, everyone loves it. Quick and easy to make for mom also