Mini Italian Meat Loaves Recipe
This was one of the first recipes I tried as a new wife many years ago. These single-serving loaves have been a super hit ever since. I like to serve them with pasta or mashed potatoes.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian tomato sauce
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six loaves.
- 2. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Spoon tomato sauce over loaves.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with pasta if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 254 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 776mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Mini Italian Meat Loaves
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC