—Janice E. Bassing, Racine, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks. Cut dough into eight slices; transfer to greased baking sheets. Press each to form a 4-1/2-in. round.
- Brush tops with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 126 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Mini Focaccia in Country Woman March/April 2006