—Janice E. Bassing, Racine, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks. Cut dough into eight slices; transfer to greased baking sheets. Press each to form a 4-1/2-in. round.
- Brush tops with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 126 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Mini Focaccia in Country Woman March/April 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.