- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks. Cut dough into eight slices; transfer to greased baking sheets. Press each to form a 4-1/2-in. round.
- Brush tops with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMini Focaccia
"I paired this recipe with an italian stew and it went perfectly. Will definitely make again. Thank you for sharing."