Mini Feta Pizzas
We usually have an abundance of pesto from the basil in our garden, which we use in our feta-covered mini pizzas. My family loves this dish, and we often add a little extra feta or garden veggies. —Nicole Filizetti, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place muffins on a baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and pesto; spread over muffins. Top with onion and feta cheese. Bake until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 mini pizza: 136 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 294mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Originally published as Feta and Herb Mini Pizzas in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.