Mini Feta Pizzas
We usually have an abundance of pesto from the basil in our garden, which we use in our feta-covered mini pizzas. My family loves this dish, and we often add a little extra feta or garden veggies. —Nicole Filizetti, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place muffins on a baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and pesto; spread over muffins. Top with onion and feta cheese. Bake until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 mini pizza: 136 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 294mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Feta and Herb Mini Pizzas in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2017