Mini Crescent Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
- 2. Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
- 3. Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 dozen.
Mini Crescent Burgers can be assembled up to 2 hours in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.
3 each: 130 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 327mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Mini Crescent Burgers
"I made them with moose burger, added some fried onions, a bit of mustard , ketchup salt, pepper, garlic salt and decreased the onion soup mix. AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration."
"I loved but the kids didn't."