- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg substitute, milk and oil; stir just until moistened. Fill miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 16 muffins.
Reviews forMini Corn Muffins
"I love the flavor and texture of these corn bread muffins. I like how they don't fall apart easily. Plus, the mini size is pretty cute!!! I also appreciate that the yield of 16 muffins was right on! I will be making these again and trying to freeze some to see how they turn out."
"Muffins were OK but could have more flavor."