Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 chocolate wafers
- Chocolate syrup
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream, cocoa, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Arrange eight wafers on the bottom of a foil-lined 9-in. square baking pan. Spoon or pipe about 2 tablespoons cream mixture onto each. Repeat layers twice, making eight stacks. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- 2. To serve, transfer to dessert plates. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with sprinkles. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cake: 251 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes
"I will be making this again."
"Love it! This recipe is so easy to make and so delish.."