- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 20 miniature croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, mix first five ingredients; stir in vegetables. Add chicken; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
- Stir in bacon and pecans. Line croissants with lettuce; fill each with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forMini Chicken Salad Croissants
"These croissant sandwiches are absolutely delicious. I did add the sliced grapes as well as the green pepper and we loved it. I am already planning on serving them at a meeting next month. Delicious.I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"Great summertime sandwich!"
"I added some garlic powder and it made all the flavors come together. This would be good to use up any leftover turkey, too."
"I prepared this recipe for a small group of ladies; served it with some condiments and a fruit salad. It was a big hit and really did make exactly 20!!LJRose Schaumburg, IL"
"Excellent flavour and I added a little green onion to it as well."